This week I was so busy with my teaching plan that I completely forgot to do the blog. I had a lot of fun working on the technology in my plan. The 5 that I really like are:
- google education- I used the forms and the slides. My daughter helped with the slides and it was a little frustrating to get them to do what we wanted but got there in the end. We also figured out how to use some add ons in forms.
- Do ink- time sink. Never got it finished in time to submit for the project but am definitely going to try and use this with a variety of classes.
- Voki- I tried to get this into the lesson but could not quite do it. I had my 5th grade helpers try and put this to use in the library.
- Vine- I have had more hits on my vine 8 seconds than anything else. I am trying to show off different books.
- Mind mapping – this was also time consuming but I think that for our executive function challenged students this would be a great tool. I introduced this to my children for their latest writing project and it worked great.